Notice and Disclosure
In general, you may visit this Site without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Local Baskit may collect domain information from your visit to customize and improve your experience on our Site.
We will not collect any personal information from you that you do not volunteer, and we are the sole owner of all information collected on this Site. We do not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way. If you volunteer information, Local Baskit collects information from and about you in several different ways via the Site:
- Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of this Site, including, without limitation, [selecting meals], or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to Local Baskit with certain personal information, including, without limitation, your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, and e-mail address. In addition, Local Baskit may ask you for information regarding your organization. In some cases we require billing information, such as credit card information. Billing information is encrypted at all times and is stored on secure servers. This personal information is used for billing purposes, fulfilling your orders, and communicating with you about your order and the Site, and for internal marketing purposes. If Local Baskit encounters a problem when processing your order, it will use your personal information to contact you.
- E-mail Addresses. Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your e-mail address for certain purposes, including, without limitation, to sign up for Local Baskit’s e-mail newsletters. Your submissions for these purposes are completely voluntary, so you have a choice whether to participate and disclose information to Local Baskit.
- User Submissions. Certain locations of the Site elicit your feedback regarding the Site and your experiences with Local Baskit’s products. Your submissions for these purposes are completely voluntary, so you have a choice whether to participate and disclose information to Local Baskit. Should you choose to submit information in response to these requests, Local Baskit may collect and use your name and other information submitted on the Site to market Local Baskit’s products. When you communicate with other users or our staff through the Site, those communications are saved in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
- Automatically Generated and Collected Information. In addition to information that you volunteer as described above, the Site uses certain technologies to collect information and track your user experience. Local Baskit will use this information to improve the Site and user experience. In addition, the Site automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site and may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, which may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes.
- Age. Local Baskit respects children’s privacy and will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under thirteen (13) years of age. As stated in the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement, you have represented and warranted that you are either at least eighteen (18) years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. If you are under thirteen (13) years of age, do not, under any circumstance, submit any personal information to us and always rely on a parent or legal guardian to assist you.
We may periodically send you e-mail about new service developments, industry issues, or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such e-mails, simply click the “unsubscribe” link in any e-mail you receive from us. Please note that Local Baskit may have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place. Accordingly, you cannot opt out of receiving order-related e-mails.
Local Baskit will not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
(1) Local Baskit uses third parties to perform specific functions on its behalf and it must disclose information to help those parties perform their services (e.g., Local Baskit would disclose your name, address, and phone number to a commercial carrier such as Federal Express or UPS in order to deliver a product that you order);
(2) Local Baskit must disclose your name and credit card number and information to financial services and credit card processing companies in order to process your orders;
(3) Local Baskit may be required to disclose such information in response to a legal process, order, or investigation (e.g., a subpoena or court order);
(4) Local Baskit may disclose personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect its legal rights or to protect itself or others (e.g., in order to reduce the risk of fraud or illegal activities); and
Local Baskit may sell, rent, trade, license, use and disclose non-personal information and aggregate information, so long as such information does not personally identify you or any user.
Every precaution is taken to insure the security of your data while using the Local Baskit Site. We use industry-standard firewalls, secure web servers (https), data encryption, and authentication procedures, among other techniques, to maintain the security of your data and your online session. Although Local Baskit believes that it uses industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, as is the case with all web sites, Local Baskit cannot guarantee complete security and hereby disclaims any representation and/or warranty of any type that these security measures will protect your data in all circumstances.
Opt Out and Corrections
Upon your request, Local Baskit will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending e-mails to your e-mail address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. These requests should be directed to Customer Service as follows:
Attn: Customer Service
Applicability & Revisions